School of Art & Design
藝術與設計學院是一個蓬勃發展的創意社區，在過去的六十年中，我們已成為領先和備受推崇的藝術與設計教育提供者。我們美麗的 Bower Ashton 場地位於城市校園內，是創客空間和技術工作區的所在地。這在兩個國際當代藝術中心：Arnofini 和 Spike Island 的鼓舞人心的市中心工作室空間中得到了稱讚。
我們還與國際藝術中心 Arnolfini 和 Spike Island 領導了一個合作指導小組，這個特殊的聯盟支持我們課程的設計和執行，提升學生體驗。
We have a number of collaborative and knowledge exchange partnerships with :
- Bristol Creative Industries
- West of England Design Forum
- Bristol Museums, Archives and Galleries including Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery
- Hauser and Wirth Somerset
- National Museum Wales
- SS Great Britain
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Rowland DG
- Hewlett Packard
- Tate Modern
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Festival of Ideas
- The Architecture Centre
- Bristol Photo Festival
- Encounters Film Festival
- Crafts Council
- In Between Time
- Knowle West Media Centre
- National Composites Centre
- The National Gallery
- The National Trust
- Nature in Art
- Rising Arts Agency
- Spike Print Studio
- West of England Design Forum
- We The Curious
View our digital showcase featuring the work of students from 25 of UWE Bristol's creative programmes across art, design, animation, fashion, media, performance, photography and filmmaking.
查看我們的數字展示，展示來自UWE Bristol 25 個創意項目的學生的作品，涵蓋藝術、設計、動畫、時尚、媒體、表演、攝影和電影製作。 (點選以下連結觀看)
Undergraduate Art courses (2021/22 entry)
- 美術 Fine Art - BA(Hons) -美術 Fine Art or 美術與寫作 Art and Writing
BA(Hons) Fine Art is a studio-centred course based at Spike Island, an internationally renowned contemporary art venue in the heart of Bristol. It's a vibrant creative environment where you'll get to connect with professional artists.
- 插畫 Illustration - BA(Hons)
- BA(Hons) Illustration encourages you to create and develop your own personal visual language. Problem-solving through drawing and making is core. Explore a range of media and deepen your awareness of the ideas, concepts and contexts of illustration through theoretical studies. Build an awareness of the professional world and develop core skills through individual experimentation.
Postgraduate Art courses (2021/22 entry)
- 策展碩士 Curating MA/MFA
- You will study alongside an intentionally small and supportive group of students with backgrounds in areas including fine art, sculpture, art history, architecture, 3D design, film studies and history, sharing practice and ideas and providing opportunities to work creatively and collaboratively on group projects.
- 藝術碩士 Fine Art - MA/PGDip/PGCert
- MA Fine Art at UWE Bristol is designed for individuals who wish to pursue their practice to a professional level and gain knowledge and insight into contemporary practice. This course provides a structure to enable you to extend your practical, critical, contextual and theoretical knowledge of Fine Art and gain skills.
- 多學科版畫碩士 Multi-Disciplinary Printmaking - MA/PGDip/PGCert
- This course is based at Bower Ashton Campus, part of City Campus, where exceptional facilities and resources include state-of-the-art digital media, production, and fabrication workshops that offer a combination of traditional tools and the latest technology.
Undergraduate Design courses (2021/22 entry)
- 繪圖設計 Graphic Design - BA(Hons)
- BA(Hons) Graphic Design is based at the Arnolfini, at the heart of Bristol's creative and cultural community. You'll learn from practising graphic designers in a professional studio environment. Past students have won awards in prestigious national competitions such as the Royal Society of Arts (RSA) Student Design Awards and the International Society of Typographic Designers (ISTD).
- 室內設計 Interior Design - BA(Hons)
- BA(Hons) Interior Design degree teaches you the professional skills you need to work in the interior design industry. You'll be based at Bower Ashton Studios, as part of our City Campus, which includes renowned contemporary art centres Spike Island, Arnolfini and Watershed. Exceptional facilities and resources include industry standard digital studios and fabrication workshops.
- 產品設計 Product Design - BA(Hons)
- BA(Hons) Product Design will help you develop your creativity. Develop an empathetic, intuitive understanding of people and how we use and respond to products. Learn about form, ergonomics and materials. Learn from friendly tutors with extensive industry expertise and work on a series of projects in our well-equipped Design Studio.
- 產品設計技術 Product Design Technology - BSc(Hons)
- Examine real problems, grow your understanding of people and their needs, and develop innovative solutions. Gain advanced skills in concept sketching, making working prototypes, engineering analysis, computer-aided design (CAD), design for manufacture and beyond.
Postgraduate Design courses (2021/22 entry)
- 設計碩士 Design - MA/PGDip/PGCert
- The course is based at Bower Ashton Campus, part of City Campus, where exceptional facilities and resources include state-of-the-art digital media, production and fabrication workshops offer a combination of traditional tools and the latest technology. Our students benefit from active links with the on-site Centre for Fine Print Research (one of the teaching staff is a member), leaders in 3D and 2.5D print research, bringing opportunities for placements, collaborative projects and exhibitions.
- 繪圖藝術碩士 Graphic Arts - MA/PGDip/PGCert
- This creative and experimental MA in Graphic Arts brings together graphic designers, illustrators, and individuals from related industries to engage with communication design practice at a deeper level. You will research, investigate and debate the nature and dynamics of communication, and explore how they can produce meaningful outcomes using conventional and unconventional forms.
Undergraduate Fashion courses (2021/22 entry)
- 時尚傳播 Fashion Communication - BA(Hons)
- BA(Hons) Fashion Communication is a creative interdisciplinary course based at Arnolfini, one of Europe's leading centres for the contemporary arts. As a member of Graduate Fashion Week, the course has produced previous award winners and offers opportunities for you to showcase your work nationally and overseas.
- 時尚紡織 Fashion Textiles - BA(Hons)
- Fashion and textiles are the UK's largest creative industries and are internationally renowned for quality and innovation.
BA(Hons) Fashion Textiles teaches you about Fashion and Textile design: from designing and manufacturing fabrics through to garments and fashion related products.